How should the mother of the second child survive postpartum depression?
With the release of the two-child policy, more and more women are giving birth, and the number of postpartum depression patients has also increased significantly. So, how should the mother of the second child survive the postpartum depression?
First, really pay attention to postpartum depression period
Postpartum depression is a very serious disease, serious people will be life-threatening, patients and their families must not be taken lightly. The main manifestation of postpartum depression is relatively low mood, mood sudden ups and downs, inexplicable sadness, hurt themselves and even hurt the child's consciousness and behavior, appetite loss, insomnia, temper, etc., usually ignored by the family, thinking that it is a simple emotional problem, once allowed to develop, may eventually occur suicide and other unpredictable situations.
Two, safely through the postpartum depression period
Second mothers are more likely to suffer from postpartum depression reasons: first, postpartum rest is not good. Second: Lack of family support after having a baby experience. Third: the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is not well handled. Fourth: the baby's gender is not as good as the family's wishes, and the family does not understand, inconsiderate or even scold. Only find out the cause of unhappiness, the right medicine, untangle the knot, in order to be happy again. Pay specific attention to the following:
1. Pay attention to rest. Postpartum women are the most sleep-deprived, so find time to catch up whenever possible. The baby will also sleep during the day, so the mother should follow the child to make up as much sleep as possible.
2. Let it out. If there is dissatisfaction, do not hold the grievances in the heart, to learn to self-discipline, to find someone to chat in time, family, friends, girlfriends can, the sad to speak out, only to empty the burden of the heart, in order to defeat the big monster of postpartum depression.
3. Exercise moderately. Exercise is a great way to relieve stress. Do some gentle exercise. Such as going out for a walk, doing stretching exercises, etc., to make your mood better.
4. Watch your diet. Diet is also a key point to balance the mood, so be sure to pay attention to the intake of nutrition, balanced diet to relieve fatigue and hunger.
5. Be a husband. The role of the husband is very key, after childbirth, the husband must pay attention to help deal with many problems, such as the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, parenting, etc., fully show their care and love.
6, if the mother of postpartum depression is serious, can not extricate themselves, should go to the regular hospital in time, according to the doctor's advice to take medicine treatment, so as not to delay the condition.