How to Make Delicious Egg and Cucumber Salad
Ingredients: Cucumber, eggs.
Seasoning: Salad dressing, salt, black pepper.
1. Peel the boiled eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Cut the egg whites into small pieces and set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber into segments.
1. In a bowl, mix the egg whites with an appropriate amount of salad dressing.
2. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Stir in a moderate amount of black pepper.
4. Crush the egg yolks with a spoon, add a pinch of salt and a suitable amount of salad dressing, and mix it into a paste.
5. Arrange the cucumber slices on a plate, and spread a layer of the egg whites on top.
6. Fill a pastry bag with a decorative tip, and fill it with the egg yolk mixture. Pipe decorative shapes onto the egg whites.
1. The salad dressing already contains salt, so adding just a pinch of salt is enough. Adding too much salt may be difficult to dissolve.
2. It is easier to crush the egg yolks into a fine consistency after adding the salad dressing and salt.
3. The shapes can be created according to personal preference. You can also dice the cucumber and mix it with the egg yolks and egg whites for seasoning. It's all up to your taste.