A lot of people look for medical hair wigs, men's wigs and human hair wigs for women so that they appear more natural than others. Here are a couple of ideas on what to look for based on how to find wigs by face shape.
For your chin, people whose face is round, using less volume around the face makes it appear more flattering. So medical hair wigs or human hair wigs for women that takes away some of the roundness. Certain styles of wig hair cuts look better than others, and your face shape requires a cut that hits the chin or one where the layers are graduated so the face appears thinner.
Square faces should try to stay away from bobs of one length, as well as straight across or blunt bangs. These can make your face look more square than it is. Some people that have square faces include Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow and Rosario Dawson.
Those with oval shaped faces are the most versatile over all others in hair design. This shape would look nice in short or long bobs with curly or straight hair designs. For the most flattering overall appearance, look at your favorite features or what you think is your best feature and find a wig cut that accentuates it. For example, accentuating the eyes could mean using side swept bangs or for the chin, an angular bob.
Those with an oblong face could use bangs that reach the eye brows, and bobs that are at least chin length so that width is added to the face. Curls or waves are ideal, as they also add width. Long hair styles will cause your face to appear much longer, so long layers should have 3 stopping points: nose, your chin and collar bone. One style that looks great on this shaped face is a V cut where the length in the rear is a bit longer than in the front and sides.
When choosing a wig, it's important to consider your face shape to ensure that it compliments your features and enhances your overall appearance. Here are some guidelines to help you choose the right wig according to your face shape:
1. Oval face shape: Lucky you! Oval faces are considered to be the most versatile and can pull off almost any wig style. Feel free to experiment with various wig cuts, lengths, and textures.
2. Round face shape: If you have a round face shape, go for wigs that add height and lengthen your face. Look for wigs with voluminous layers or styles that have height at the crown. Avoid wigs that add width to your face, like full-volume bobs or excessively curly styles.
3. Square face shape: Soften the angles of a square face shape with wigs that have soft, flowing layers or face-framing styles. Opt for longer wigs that fall below the jawline and avoid blunt or straight-cut bobs that emphasize the squareness of your face.
4. Heart face shape: Heart-shaped faces are wider at the forehead and taper to a narrower chin. Choose wigs that balance out the width of your forehead and add volume to the jawline. Chin-length bobs or layered wigs that hit at the jawline work well for this face shape.
5. Diamond face shape: Diamond faces have narrow foreheads and chins with wider cheekbones. Look for wigs that add width at the forehead or chin to balance out your features. Soft, layered wigs or chin-length bobs can be flattering for diamond-shaped faces.
Remember, these are general guidelines, and personal preference also plays a role in choosing a wig. Ultimately, choose a wig that you feel comfortable and confident in. Consider trying on different styles and consulting with a professional wig stylist for personalized advice.
You can buy wigs according to your face shape. Then you can will choose the best wigs that for you.